Thursday, August 17, 2006

Can't Get There From Here

If only I could just be there without actually having to get there...Who knew that finding a hotel in Prague would be such an arduous activity. It is not that hotels in Prague are difficult to find, nor are they booked... I simply am a little more researchy on this one than I ever have been about any place I've stayed, and for those who know me and how I love to plan and research and know what I'm getting into before making any decisions, that says a lot. If I had just one travel companion I'd feel a little more comfortable doing this. We could stay in a dive or eat dirt or get mugged and still laugh about it. But when you're alone, it's kind of a different scenario. I guess what I'm trying to say is, come to Prague with me!

Please?

-R.E.M.-

1 comment:

Mooney said...

OK, buy my plane ticket and I'm there. We don't even need seperate beds...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin