Thursday, March 30, 2006

More Adventurous

Wow - the last week has been pure insanity. My adventures of January and February were more obviously "adventures." But this is the one I've gotten the most out of; I have been a part of the creation of something I'm very proud of. I have been working night and day on the Ford account for my senior capstone project in advertising. Most of the team has put a lot of work into it and been very diligent. If only all of the group could have had that same drive. Oh well, it got done - even if it did take several consecutive sleepless nights. Now we have a beautiful book and a killer strategy and switchpoint will present to Ogilvy, J. Walter Thompson, and Ford's own Mitch Lord at 3:10 pm on April 12th. Stay tuned.

-Rilo Kiley-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin