Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wrapped Up In My Books

One of the things I love about not being in school is having the time to read! I know, isn't it just slightly ironic? And I may be a little ahead of myself since graduation is still 39 days away... But here it is folks, my summer reading list:

  • Forster - A Room With a View
  • Steinbeck - East of Eden
  • Austen - Pride & Prejudice
  • Kobliner - Get A Financial Life (I had to include at least one practical read)
  • Albom - The Five People You Meet In Heaven
  • Chevalier - Girl With a Pearl Earring
  • Eggers - A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
  • Golden - Memoirs of a Geisha
  • Keroac - On The Road
  • Cisneros - The House on Mango Street
  • Chang - Wild Swans
Let me know if you have any other suggestions!

- Belle & Sebastian-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin