Friday, September 21, 2007

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

I've left everyone in the dark about my recent excursion to San Francisco -- but not intentionally. Importing photos into Picasa on a Mac is no small task, and while I've attempted three times, none of them has been successful. Anyway, I'll still make the attempt at least one more time (maybe smaller batches would help?) but for now, this is what I've got... more to follow, for sure.

Just for the record, I loved San Francisco. To me it was the perfect mix of good things: great food, big city, mild climate, casual. It was a fantastic clash of Astoria meets New York, fog and all. Spencer and I spent a long weekend there indulging, exploring, and enjoying. We even made it to Muir Woods and down the coast towards Santa Cruz. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay! I love Muir Woods and the whole San Francisco area. Just face it - California is pretty much amazing - where can you find so much diversity in one state? Now you just need to go hit some of the state parks like Yosemite and then head to Mammoth and Lake Tahoe or something. Really, though, you should consider Yosemite...love you!

jackie said...

these are so awesome! you are such a great photographer--i really love the one of the bridge at night.

Heather Richardson said...

completely worth the wait....beautiful scenery and what a photogenic couple you two make!!!
re: the camera - i need input so i'll remind Spence to have you guys call me to discuss soon when you are hanging out...thanks for being so willing to share!!

Heather

greg & allyson said...

wow, beautiful pics. it makes me feel like i'm overdue for a vacation from utah.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin