Sunday, October 31, 2010

Due to a Few Requests

When I first found out I was pregnant, I thought it would be fun to take a weekly photo to record the pregnancy.  Turns out you become a little less motivated to take these photos when you feel larger than a house.  Actually, I've only done 5 over the entire pregnancy.  Oh well.  But since a few of you have asked, here they are! (click to see the whole thing a bit bigger)
I will say though, that God does compensate for some of the discomfort of the last part of pregnancy by giving you awesomely thick hair.  Although I hear that it all falls out after the baby is born, I'm trying to enjoy this while it lasts. :)

3 comments:

Nga said...

oh my gosh sarah you are too cute!! haha, i feel like we might be the same size and you're a month ahead of me!! haha!

Joanna said...

Look at how cute you are! Thanks for posting - I'm glad I got to see you pregnant! :)

sheila said...

I agree with above comments. You look AWESOME pregnant.
Sometimes I miss it -not the nausea and achiness part, but the bonding part. Can't wait to see her.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin