Thursday, May 25, 2006

Isn't She Lovely

If you know me at all, you'll realize immediately that I am only posting this out of humor.

Today has been so strange. When I drove into Portland this morning, the lot I usually park in was full, so I was forced to drive to another one several blocks away and a few dollars more expensive. I parked and began my walk towards work, weaving my way through the unfamiliar streets of that side of the Pearl. I came to an intersection and paused before I crossed the street only to have a man that was driving the same direction stop and roll down his passenger side window. He mumbled something out the window and I leaned down as he caught my attention, ready to do my best to give directions or needed information, to which he said, "You're gorgeous. You have a gorgeous figure." I glanced around in shock - was he talking to me? He was! Who was this man? Ok, so I'm gorgeous - but who is he to tell me? Honestly, who are these people? I couldn't stop laughing.

-Stevie Wonder-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin