Thursday, July 27, 2006

Walk Away

It may be too early to be getting nostalgic about this whole experiences, since I still have eight days to enjoy the New York goodness of life. But maybe more than just the New York experience, I am feeling nostalgic about this position I have such a habit of getting into. The one where you come to love a place full circle: for what makes it fascinating to everyone else and for all of it's hidden charms that might mean something only to you. Where you have friends so close you swear you've known them forever, but so new that you constantly have to remind yourself that you don't know most of each others stories.

So many people to love in my life
Why do I worry about one?
But you put the happy in my ness
You put the good times into my fun
-Ben Harper-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin