Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fifth of July

Here are the rest of my photos from the fabulous Fourth of July.
John. Me.
Me, John, Megan.Megan. Lady Liberty.Seth, the MacDaddy. Get it? Haha.
Me being blue. Is the Fourth even the Fourth without one of those red, white, and blue popcicles? I didn't think so.Jared, Seth, Me groovin' to Belle and Sebastian.Belle and Sebastian.Friends at the Concert.Jason.
John.Stilts.Sunset.
Fireworks.
Donuts. Dunkin' Donuts.
Going home with some tunes and Chris.


-Eddie From Ohio-

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Yeah...so pretty much...I've found my husband.

Katie said...

I love that first picture of the fireworks and the picture of the sunset. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

who are all these attractive dudes? will they be there when this wagon rolls into town?

-adddddddr

Blog Widget by LinkWithin