Friday, July 27, 2007

Am I Real

My sister Amanda had this on her blog and tagged me, so here goes

4 Jobs I've had

1. Paper Delivery Girl
2. Slide Librarian Assistant
3. Nike Marketing Intern
4. Israeli Mafia Intern (maybe I shouldn't be so forth-coming with such information?)

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Forrest Gump
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. The Sound of Music
4. Sense and Sensibility

4 Places I've Lived

1. Oregon
2. Virginia
3. New York
4. Belgium

4 TV Shows I Enjoy

1. The Office
2. 24
3. Seinfeld
4. The Wonder Years (I don't really watch TV anymore, can you tell?)

4 Places I've Been on Vacation

1. Greece
2. Vermont
3. Cinque Terre
4. Brazil

4 Favorite Restaurants

1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Jesse's (Washington Heights, NYC)
3. Baja Fresh
4. Bubby's (Brooklyn)

4 Websites I Visit Daily

1. google.com
2. amazon.com
3. the blogroll
4. indeed.com

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now


1. In my bed
2. On my porch swing
3. Italy
4. Beach

4 People I Think Will Do This

1. Erika
2. Jack
3. Meredith
4. Anna

-Animal Collective-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin