Friday, July 27, 2007

Unknown

Several months ago, Erika tagged me to do the 'eight unknown things' post. I thought about it and quickly realized that my life is practically an open book. There's very little that people don't know about me. I'm going to work on changing that. But I figured as long as I'm in a listy mood, I might as well try to conjure up something for this one as well:

*I make killer chocolate chip cookies.

*Sometimes (ok, quite often) I think about quitting my job and jumping on my bike to do the cross-country thing a la Forrest Gump... only on a bicycle.

*I worry about settling down.

*I also worry about not settling down.

*I feel like it's a lot easier to be 25 than it was to be 24.

*Somehow I'm convinced that I would love to live in downtown Seattle, even though my only memory of it is eating mediocre food atop the Space Needle when I was about nine years old. For some reason I'm pretty sure it would be a perfect fit.

*I work in a place where my co-workers constantly belch aloud, almost as though it were a burping contest. I sit quietly at my desk and work while this happens. What they don't know is that I could beat them all.

*I made my own web-page when I was 14. I know, so nerdy. Whomever can find it first will be rewarded. (Leave a comment)

-Animal Collective-

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I helped you create that web page. And no, I couldn't find it, but I didn't try very hard.

Mollie said...

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Cafe/8038/
Do I get a prize?

Man, I didn't even know geocities was still around...

jackie said...

uh... please start burping at work. you will get a pay raise. remember how we used to burp in the kitchen at obelis??

Krista said...

My brother lives in Seattle and loves it...it really doesn't rain as much as people say it does. Plus down town is really nice. We were there last summer, it even has a fun history. you have to do the underground tour!

Anonymous said...

recent testimonial:
Those cookies are delicious!! My youngest who couldn't know/care less about food prep ate one and asked What is in these things!?!
we'd all like to know....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin