Monday, April 24, 2006

Beautiful Mistake

Today was my last Sunday as a BYU student. This also means it was my last church meeting in a chemistry building. And my last ward prayer. It's really hard to believe that this is it! I look back on the beginning of the year and where I thought I'd be at this point and I can see how unpredictable life can be. It certaintly doesn't always go as planned. And although this is the ending of a wonderful and fun period of life, I know there are many adventures ahead!

It was a beautiful day. This afternoon Mark and I went up the canyon for a little stroll around Canyon Glen Park. As we talked and shot some photos, I couldn't help but think that he somehow resembled a fifth member of Il Divo. Things always seem to work out how they should, but sometimes in an odd way. I'm just happy that I learned some things and that we can still be friends.

But really, what it comes down to is that I'm just waiting to meet Mr. Darcy in New York, in his quiet, handsome solemnity. And just like Elizabeth, I will "bewitch him body and soul."

-Better Than Ezra-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin