Thursday, September 13, 2012

Autumn Bucket List

One of the popular things floating around pinterest last year and this year are seasonal bucket lists.  I decided to make one for our family for this fall, and it's something that I think will be worthwhile for the holidays and next summer too.  Time just passes so quickly and I want to make sure we make the most of it, especially while our children are young and we have lots of opportunities for family time.  Here's our fall bucket list for this year - it encompasses some goals, some chores and some fun things we want to do.  Some should be no-brainers (like home and visit teach, go to the temple, watch conference) but I included them so they can stay fresh in our minds and we can make more meaningful efforts in those areas.

I had this printed up as an 8x10 and framed it so we can check things off with a dry erase marker as we go.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin