Wednesday, February 07, 2007

If You Happen To Read This...

I've just started a new blog (don't worry, I'll keep writing this one) called Cool Things Utah. It's meant to be a resource to find interesting and unique things to do in Utah that you can't do anywhere else. It could be a great hike, a fun restaurant, an interesting museum, a play, some great real estate... you name it. I've traveled enough to realize that there are treasures everywhere, you just have to look for them. I'm convinced that Utah has got a few of its own. I'm looking for blog authors who will be willing to submit entries as frequently or infrequently as they'd like. Basically becoming an author just gives you permission to post an entry to the blog. I think it will be a lot of fun! Leave me a comment if you're interested. (By the way, I just realized we could call it CTU and feel like we're on '24' - bonus!)

-Fionn Regan-

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Just so you know - I've actually been to the Spiral Jetty. It's pretty cool, though the drive out there is pretty interesting...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin