Monday, February 12, 2007

Secret Heart

Normally I wouldn't give myself away so easily, but in the spirit of the upcoming holiday here's the short list of ways to win entrance to my heart:

#1
way in: learn, practice and sing to me any of the following songs:
  • Green Eyes, Coldplay
  • You Are The Everything, R.E.M.
  • Wonderwall, Oasis
  • Passenger Seat, Death Cab for Cutie
  • Better Together, Jack Johnson
  • Blower's Daughter, Damien Rice
  • Clara, Bart Davenport (substitute "Sarah" instead of Clara... so perfect)
I'll make you a copy of the key: write me an original song and sing it to me

#2
way in: make me dinner
I'll make you a copy of the key: take me to a quiet spot in the mountains for a homemade picnic

#3
way in: take me to a concert of one of my favorite bands
I'll make you a copy of the key: take me to a concert to one of my favorite bands that I haven't yet discovered

#4
way in: make me a mix cd
I'll make you a copy of the key: make the cd and clever album art

#5
way in:
suggest a road trip
I'll make you a copy of the key: plan and successfully execute the suggested road trip

#6
way in: watch a Jane Austen movie with me
I'll make you a copy of the key: after watching the movie, engage me in an intelligent discussion about the plot and character development

#7

way in
: take me to an art gallery
I'll make you a copy of the key: act like you're happy about being there

#8

way in: bring me flowers
I'll make you a copy of the key: bring me gladiolas, peonies or an assortment of wildflowers that you grew or picked yourself

-Feist-

2 comments:

MegRuth said...

ohhhh!i totally made youa mix cd with clever album art! do i get a key? or do you discriminate against women?

Sarah said...

you don't need a key! you're already in, silly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin