Friday, April 11, 2008

Fall Apart Again

So, I know I shouldn't expect to pull off some major event like a wedding without a few glitches, but seriously... I think I've had more than my fair share of bumps in the road. Things work out in the end, but come on! First with the dress being like 6 sizes too big, then with our honeymoon airline going bankrupt and completely halting service, and now with our printer shorting us 1/3 of our invitations. (Of course, we had to discover this one two days before they were supposed to go in the mail...) Hopefully this means that our dues are paid and the actual day will come off without a hitch. Needless to say, I'm starting to think that eloping is not such a bad idea.

-Brandi Carlile-

3 comments:

Krista said...

I had that thought a lot while planning my wedding, for different reasons, but i did enjoy having the wedding and the reception. It is good sometimes to be the center of attention, and the best dressed person at the party!

Hilary said...

So I clicked on "the dress" in the hopes of seeing it, but there is a whole site of scrolling dresses. I am curious--what does it look like?
I hope all your stresses vanish away and it's all smooth sailing from here.

sheila said...

I want to know what you dress looks like too. I got your annoucement in the mail today. I LOVE IT! I wish I could be there but unfortunately I'm not able to make it. I wish you the best in everything, have fun planning too- I wish I could to it all again, it was so much fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin