I've been thinking about some of the things I've learned in the last three months whilst being unemployed. (I know! Three months! I can't believe it either)
1. Sometimes you're just meant to be unemployed.
2. You can learn more about business, the internet, adobe CS3, and marketing on your own than you can while being employed as a marketing manager. Really, who knew?
3. Don't carry a product unless you know you can produce it.
4. There are many, many blessings in disguise in our lives.
5. Ben Folds is good background for just about anything.
6. I have some incredible people in my life who have been tremendously supportive of my crazy ideas and efforts. I'm really thankful for them.