Saturday, October 11, 2008

Live and Learn

I've been thinking about some of the things I've learned in the last three months whilst being unemployed. (I know! Three months! I can't believe it either)

1. Sometimes you're just meant to be unemployed.
2. You can learn more about business, the internet, adobe CS3, and marketing on your own than you can while being employed as a marketing manager. Really, who knew?
3. Don't carry a product unless you know you can produce it.
4. There are many, many blessings in disguise in our lives.
5. Ben Folds is good background for just about anything.
6. I have some incredible people in my life who have been tremendously supportive of my crazy ideas and efforts. I'm really thankful for them.

-The Cardigans-

2 comments:

Greg said...

i think you are right that i am in the wrong state to sell my vote. i should start a business selling utahn's votes since they aren't using them:)

Anonymous said...

You're Unemployed? I homeless! High Five.

Is this a voluntary unemployment or involuntary?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin