Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Launch

Well, this is it - the day we've all been waiting for. Or more accurately, the day I've been waiting for! After tons of working, planning, designing and learning, my business is finally online. Sugarhouse Ink is ready for your viewing pleasure!
I do birth announcements, graduation announcements, wedding invitations, holiday cards, and just about everything else you can think of in the invitation/announcement category. Feel free to spread the word, make a link in your sidebar, blog about it, add the url to your email signature, etc. ;)

No, but really, I'd be honored if you'd check it out at www.sugarhouseink.com and don't be afraid to pass it on to anyone else who might find it useful.
Oh! And before I forget: as a celebration of opening our doors online we have a huge election-inspired promotion: 50 Deals for 50 States. Be the first to order from your state and save 50%! Believe me, you probably won't see a discount like that again.
-Boston-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin