A few weeks back Anna tagged me to reveal six things about myself. I was hesitant to do so a)because I feel like there's not a lot that's interesting that people don't know about me that they might want to and b)because I was lazy. But I've finally gotten around to it. Here goes:
1. I spend a lot of time planning but I like to live spontaneously. Ideally there are lots of known options, but a choice is made with just enough time to get excited but not so much that the build-up becomes overkill.
2. I'm pretty sure everyone I've ever lived with has called me Sarita except for my family.
3. When I was seven all I wanted for Christmas were tools. I remember being so delighted with my little toolbox, hammer, screwdrivers, etc. I counted every nail and claimed that I had gotten more presents than anyone else or ever before. I still dream of being like one of those girls on HGTV that restores fantastic old houses, tool-belt and all.
4. I try desperately to make up words in Boggle almost every time I play. Later I usually find out at least a few of them really are words. (I knew it.)
5. My favorite way to sit at the computer is with my shoes off and my legs crossed. Or sometimes with one leg tucked and the other knee up and foot resting on the chair. Sometimes it's a little embarrassing when someone walks into my office and I am sitting like this.
6. I've recently started listening to audio books on my way to and from work each day. Today I couldn't figure out why the book I was listening to was just not making sense, until I realized after about five tracks that my stereo was on RANDOM. Oops.
-Simon & Garfunkel-