Sunday, June 26, 2011

Garage Sale

When Mollie came to town we decided to have a yard sale.  Mollie is a great garage saler, my mom had lots of stuff to get rid of, and my house is in a great location for such an event.  I also had some things to sell, so it worked out great.  Mollie and I spent several days earlier in the week sorting and pricing all of our things, then on Saturday morning we got up bright and early to get the sale going.  My mom made some amazing cupcakes and lemonade for Harrison to sell and he was thrilled at the end of the day to have earned quite a bit of money for himself.  It was a lot of work, but we were able to get rid of a lot of stuff and make some money too.  When we called it a day we loaded all the remaning stuff into my mom's SUV to be hauled off for donation.  Here are a few photos from the day.
Mom and Mollie enjoying some shade

Harrison with his Cupcake/Pretzel/Lemonade Stand

Getting tired...

Spencer watched Clara inside while I worked the yard sale outside

I thought this was so cute - when Harrison ran out of lemonade, he made a little "sold out" sign

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin