Friday, June 16, 2006

Dance All Night


Quick Recap (I'll update later): Seth and I went to Fulton Ferry State Park in Brooklyn to watch the Brooklyn Ballet perform a captivating outdoor show, cast against the beautiful Manhattan skyline at dusk. It was a photographer's dream come true. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera, but Seth grabbed some fabulous shots.

Dinner was at Bubby's. Yay for good ol' American goodness in the heart of Brooklyn.

I ran into Mike O'Brien from high school. Of all places to see someone you haven't crossed paths with in seven years!

I have got to get some sleep. Casual Friday is just hours away. Can't wait.

-Ryan Adams-

1 comment:

alishka babushka said...

i am jealous! I stumbled upon your blog, and am a fellow dancer, how cool that would have been to see. hope you had fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin